Monday, August 5, 2019

Challenge #369: Inspired By Disney

Hey guys!  Heather R here with this week's challenge and it was definitely a fun one for me as we are creating a project inspired by Disney.  Nothing makes me happier than combining Disney and Scrapbooking!  These photos of my daughter in her Prom dress reminded me of Belle from Disney's Beauty and The Beast and so obviously that was my starting point.  Since the challenge was just to be "inspired" I decided to keep the Disney touches simple...




Check out the rest of the Design Team and then be sure to share your projects below!

Doreen
I'm not much of a Disney fan, but my son is!
I stole this photo from his Insta-Stories, of him and his then fiancee, now husband, getting
ready to watch "Incredibles 2".
- 2 Page TN Spread -


Amanda
I've only visited Disney once and it was a great experience! I can't wait to take our kids!
This was from our trip a couple years ago.


Gail

This layout includes photos taken on the Safari Ride in Disney World, Florida.


Photos taken at Disneyland California.
Title was hand done to match the other primary coloured embellishments.



I chose to do a Disney inspired planner spread for next week in my standard sized Traveler's notebook. I am not a huge Disney fan but I love these stickers that I found.  Page is somewhat before the pen(cil).




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: