Monday, March 18, 2019

Challenge #351 - Washi tape

Hey Everyone! Lori here today to share this week's challenge. For this week's challenge, it's time to break out the washi tape and put it to use...use a little, use a lot, we want to see that awesome washi take a turn on your projects this week!

I have created a quick and easy thank you card using some washi strips:




I used a lot of different washi tape from my stash.




Doreen
I used to be a washi addict, buying it and using it constantly, but then
I stopped and my stash has basically sat unused for years.
I challenged myself to use mostly washi on this 2-Pager
for my "Book of Me":

Journaling: "That moment when
the hoodie you're wearing sums you up perfectly
LOL #Mood"



I have a scrapbooker's confession....I don't actually have a lot of washi tape (*gasp*)...and most of what I have is holiday related.  I was able to find a couple of more generic looking rolls to add some embellishment to my layout though...


Amanda

I have a fairly decent stash of washi so I had no problem finding some 
Disney coloured washi to add to this layout!



I am a stamp collector.  I just ordered this new stamp set with a washi strips stamp and the cutest washi related sentiment.  I had to break it out for the challenge.





Now it's your turn. We can't wait to see your creations using washi tape this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: