Monday, March 4, 2019

Challenge #349 Rainbow


Happy Monday and Happy March!  Hey guys...Heather R. here to host this week's challenge and it is all about RAINBOWS!  When my daughter was younger she loved getting her face painted and the "frog princess" was her favorite...so much so, she chose that same design more than once over the years when we were visiting Walt Disney World. I paper pieced a simple rainbow to mimic the rainbow in her face painting.


Check out the rest of the Design Team below and I hope you will be inspired enough to share a project with us this week!


I created a Traveler's Notebook spread with
photos my son posted on his Instagram for National Coming Out Day
Can't get more Rainbow than that, LOL



Gail

While I didn't use a rainbow per se on this card, I did use the rainbow colours.


Amanda

I used a variety of rainbow colors on this birthday card for my favourite aunt.



I used rainbow colors and a rainbow die cut on my traveler's notebook spread.



I used rainbow colors and a rainbow in the card featuring a stamped image of Bob Ross.





No comments: