Tuesday, March 26, 2019

#352 Black and White



**  We've been having some trouble with mr. linky's new format.  If you have previously tried to link up since Monday, please feel free to backlink! **





Welcome to this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff.  This week we are challenging you to use primarily black and white with a pop of color on your project.  We can't wait to see what you all create!

For this project, I used the orange from the Snapchat flames as my pop of color for my black and white scrapbook layout project.


I used a B&W photo and B&W papers with a pop of yellow.


Doreen
Black & White & Green/Teal
For my Book Of Me
Documenting a To-Do list
which included getting some Starbucks, YUM!



Karrie
This challenge was perfect for my POP Goes Perfection layout,
and I went with yellow like the game pieces.

Amanda
I needed to make a birthday card for my sister in law so I used up some
scraps of black and white and added in some pink for color!


Majo




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: