Monday, February 11, 2019

Use Your Stuff #347- Hearts / pink red

Beth here, Happy Valentine's Day Week!  In honor of Valentine's Day, this weeks challenge is to make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D item using Hearts, Pink and/or Red.  Can't wait to see what you create!  Click on each of the designers names below to see more details on their blog posts. :)

I've made Valentine cards and treat boxes using a Paper Pumpkin kit.  Please see my blog for more details.





Karrie
Decorated both sides of 6 Studio Calico 3x4 cards for valentines.
Side 1
 Side 2

Tina
My love of Hoodies lots of heart doilies used here :


Amanda
I used a sprinkling of hearts on this Valentine's Day card.


Majo


Chris
A romantic page of my hubby and me.

I was inspired by the heart filter on my daughter's pictures & decided to create a layout of her and one of her best friends.






No comments: