Monday, February 4, 2019

02/04/19 - Challenge #346 In The Kitchen

Hi there...
Doreen here!
::waves::

This is my first time hosting a challenge since becoming a Design Team Member w/ "Use Your Stuff".
I was excited to be chosen to host this particular challenge because it couldn't be any more perfect for me: it's called  - In the Kitchen!
Okay, so TBH I don't cook or bake, but my husband does...he bakes A LOT!
But regardless, this challenge isn't ONLY about being in the kitchen, you can create any type of project that is Food or Drink related!
I am a huge Foodie, check out my Instagram if you want to see ::wink:: Doreen's Insta,
so even if I don't have a photo of my husband's baked goods to scrap, I have plenty of other food-related photos to use instead.

I'm sure you have something to share also...
so please, come play w/ us and let me see those yummy creations!

Here's mine:


 though it doesn't show a close-up of the food in the store, it does give you a glimpse, and a list, of all the yummy things you can purchase at this "Disneyland of Gas Stations" we came across on one of our trips to Vegas last year. Plus peep that cool Candy Land like "tower"!
I used a lot of old Doodlebug and Simple Stories on this page!


 And here for your viewing pleasure are the rest of the Design Team projects:



Here's my card showcasing CHOCOLATES! One of my favourite foods.


Amanda

This layout features one of my all time favourite foods - fish and chips!




Was inspired to get a LO done for our first Disney Dole Whip....



I chose to do a card with the Holiday Anya stamp from the Greeting Farms.  I love her delicious cup of hot cocoa!




No comments: