Sunday, February 10, 2019

02/10/19 - "In The Kitchen" Highlights

Hi all!
Happy Sunday!

I hope you had fun w/ our most recent Challenge, "In the Kitchen".
I'm a huge fan of scrapping food so I certainly did!
I also enjoyed seeing your creations, though I admit I am a bit behind on visiting the blogs as I had a sick pet to tend w/ the last few days (good news, he is MUCH better now).
But I did take a quick look-see and though it was difficult to choose, I did decide on these 3 as my faves:




 
- Great layout design, corner cluster, and food/eating photos!



 
-Super cute, stamping and sequins!
 
 
 
-You had me at Mexican Food and Margaritas, LOL
Also love the title font and use of straws as embellishments!
 

Don't forget to grab your badge:
 
 
 
Thank you to everyone who played along!
Come back tomorrow for another challenge.
 
xo,
Doreen
 
 
 
 

No comments: