Monday, October 8, 2018

Challenge #333 - Autumn/Halloween

Hello, everyone! Lori here with this week's challenge. Autumn is in full swing here in the Northern Hemisphere and Halloween is just around the corner. Our challenge to you this week is to create an Autumn/Halloween themed project.

Here's a look at the creations from the design team:

Lori
I can't believe that this is the first Halloween card that I have made this year. Everything on my card came from my scrap box and I do believe that I will need to look into a new Halloween collection next year!


Doreena
A Pocket Page of my husband and daughter at Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights, last month. I had a lot of fun mixing up different types of embellishments, including actual ephemera from that night, and that polka-dot PP is older than my (16-year-old) daughter!!


Amanda
I don't often send Halloween cards but I decided that this year it would be fun to make and send a couple out to some of our friends that have little ones. Everyone loves some fun mail!
I made this one for our best friend's two little ones using all hoarded papers/scraps/ribbon and stamps I have had for several years.


Gail
Today is Canadian Thanksgiving so I made a Thanksgiving card with a fall theme.



I love Autumn colors and was inspired to use them on a card using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.



Heather R

Fall is my favorite time of year...although living in FL we don't really get to experience it.  My photos are from a trip to NC a few years back.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! We would love to see what you create!




No comments: