Monday, October 22, 2018

#335 Mood Board Challenge

Hey Everyone!

Renee here hosting this week's challenge. This week, we have a fun mood board challenge for you with lots of awesome fall/autumn themes and designs...a sure thing to get your creative juices flowing - the outdoors, leaves, fun autumn colors, food & drink, baking,...can't wait to see what you create!



Renee

This mood board screamed pumpkin spice to me, so I chose to use the color scheme and autumn drinks as my inspiration on a copic colored easel card.




Gail

I chose the hot drinks section of this mood board. Here's my hot cocoa card.



I call this layout "use all the Fall things!" JK
But you can definitely tell it was Fall inspired.
I broke out a couple of hardly-used scrappy items for this layout.
And that BG paper is old, so old!



I miss my teens being this little..brings back lots of memories scrapping photos from our days of living in Seattle and actually getting to experience Fall and pumpkin patches!


Amanda

I was inspired by some of the fall colors for this layout!

I was inspired by the colors of the mood board and the leaves to create this "Thankful" card:



No comments: