Monday, October 15, 2018

#334 Enamel Dots

Hello, everyone! Beth here with this week's challenge. Since our blog is Use Your Stuff and we all know you have Enamel Dots in your stash, this week's challenge is to make a card, 3-D project or scrapbook page using some of your Enamel Dots!

Here's a look at the creations from the design team:

Beth
My favorite Enamel Dots are the Stampin' Up! Glitter Enamel Dots.  They come in four great sparkly colors!  I had to make a snowman card because it snowed in Iowa today and that never happens on Oct 14!




I had gotten pix of the grandkids after the fact last year and here is one of them,
N had had lots of fun trying on different hats and costumes and getting the laugh.
Here he's a little Bug-A-Boo !
And I used enamel dots, stars and hearts to decorate the polka-dot background.

Stephanie
For this project, I used enamel dots with sticks attached to them; music notes!


Doreena
A Collage Style Project Life Page that includes 6 Enamel Dots

 Chris
I love adding enamel dots to my layouts so this was super easy for me!

Amanda
I used up some very old enamel dots to accent this Christmas card.

Tina
I love to use enamel dots on a layout for a soft accent



No comments: