Monday, October 23, 2017

UYS # 285 - Sketch

Hello :) Tina here with this week's challenge. I'm challenging you to use Sketch for your layout, or you can use for a card too :)


This is what I created with some pictures of some new Lawn Art that we got over the summer:

Head over to my blog for close up shots of the layout.

My DT sisters created some awesome projects for this challenge :)

 I came up with this...  got rid of some older Halloween stash that I have
so much of because it's just the best holiday ever imo.


For this sketch, I decided to feature pictures of my daughter and her friends before going to their Homecoming dance.


I turned the sketch into an ATC using my new RubberMoon stamps. The stamp in the background is from Darkroom Door.


Amanda
I rotated the sketch to the right and used it to scrap these photos of my son from a few years ago.


I used photos from my younger daughter's recent birthday celebration at a local restaurant.

We look forward to seeing what you create with this fun challenge :)





No comments: