Monday, October 16, 2017

Challenge #284 - Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice

Hello, scrappy friends! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you enjoyed your weekend and are ready to get this week started.

It's Lori here today bringing you this week's challenge - Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice - Use orange - a little or a lot - on your project - OR - add a pumpkin to your project.

For my card this week, I have used a little bit of orange;

Lori


Here's a look at what our talented design team has created:

Gail

A Halloween card with orange and a pumpkin.


Amanda

I made a cute little Halloween tag to use on a layout at a later time.



For this challenge, I did a planner spread using various shades of orange.

Amy.L
Being in Australia we don't a big Halloween (unfortunately), so I have done an art journal page with some of the colours I associate with Halloween as well as some pictures. 
There will be a process video and blog post on this later in the week. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today! We hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!



No comments: