Sunday, October 22, 2017

Highlights For Challenge #284 - Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice

Hello and Happy Sunday to you! I want to thank everyone for playing along with my Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice challenge! We had 21 gorgeous entries for this challenge and I wish I could pick every single one of them! Since I couldn't narrow it down to just 3, I have a Top 5 for you this week!

Here they are in no particular order:

Billie had several beautiful entries this week, but this one is my favorite!


The little mice on Larissa's card are so stinkin' cute and I just love the overall design of her card.


I loved the overall design of this card and that button is the perfect touch!


I love the three little panels on this card and the mulberry paper peeking out.


I love the CAS look of this fun card and that owl is super cute!


Congratulations to all of you! Your creations are beautiful!

Thanks again to everyone that played along!

We will be back tomorrow with another great challenge for you!


No comments: