Monday, July 24, 2017

Challenge #273 - ABC123




Hi  Karrie up this week, and here's a little formula to get you to USE YOUR STUFF!  
ABC123
It's super easy, just use on your project:
 1 manufacturer starting with the letter A,
(at least) 2 Buttons
(at least) 3 Colours


here's mine with:
Amy Tangerine letters
a couple of buttons in the shaker
3 main colours - blue, red, orange.




Have fun, get creative and USE YOUR STUFF!   Link up below.














Stephanie
For the "A" in this challenge, I used papers from Authentique's "United" collection.  I also used five buttons, and various shades of red, white, and blue to highlight one of my favorite pictures of my daughter at the USA Women's National Soccer Team game.



 
For A I used multiple collections from American Crafts, for B I used two pink buttons along with some enamel dots and for C I used Pink, Blue (Navy and Light Blues). 
 
 
 





No comments: