Monday, July 10, 2017

Challenge # 271 - All Creatures Great and Small


Hello one and all! Happy Monday and welcome to this week's challenge...a fun one I hope! This week's challenge is to create a project with an animal on it..it can be in the photo, it could be some embellishments or DP that you use....

Here are some fun projects that the DT created to get you started!


It was easy to make a page about my beautiful li'l creature Mini!


My daughter has a habit of sending me pictures from school holding all sorts of creatures in her Biology classroom...I decided her school/zoo pictures would be perfect for this challenge.



I'm a bird watcher so lots of photos of a variety of birds here's one.



My daughter and her little dog, Willie enjoying a beautiful sunny day riding down the river.




I love birds!



Amy.L
I was very excited to do this challenge, as I had been hoarding this paper since I got it in March. I used some scraps of papers to do the borders around the photo and punch out the hearts. I love my bunnies. 





No comments: