Monday, July 3, 2017

Challenge #270 - A Magical Music Challenge

Music can be such a wonderful and powerful thing. The right song can change your whole mood.  It can also help inspire a great scrapbook layout or card.  For this week's challenge, I would love to see your projects inspired by music and Disney.  Use a Disney song title or lyrics on your card or layout. It doesn't even have to be a Disney project. 

In my layout below I used "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid with pictures of my son and his girlfriend from their senior prom this last April.






Here's my layout featuring a song from the Disney movie MARY POPPINS, called FEED THE BIRDS.  I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers and the Fancy Pants - Attwell line.


Amanda

For my layout I used some lyrics from the song A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from the movie Cinderella to document this photo from my maternity shoot with my first.



I have chosen "You've Got A Friend In Me" from Toy Story for my layout of my two boys when they were little boys..



For this challenge, I used a kit featuring Moana, which has a sticker that uses a line from her feature song.  This is my first time doing a Disney themed planner spread, but the happy colors are awesome.





No comments: