Monday, April 6, 2015

Prize Winner

Sorry for the delay everyone!  We hope you had a great Easter!  I was sick yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post our winner!

Thank you for sharing your Easter plans with us.  My son picked lucky #11 as our winner.

Congratulations to Sandy Ross!


Blogger Sandy Ross said...
Good Friday is very special for my husband & I. We had our first date on Good Friday and one year later we were engaged....so it a very special time for us. Spending time with Family is wonderful!!! Happy Easter!
April 3, 2015 at 8:23 PM
 Delete

Sandy please email me at tampatha01@gmail.com with your full mailing address so I can get your prize out to you!  Please put Easter Prize winner in the subject box :)

Tammy

2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Woo Hoo!!! Thank you so much...I will send an email right away!

Michelle Looi said...

Congratulations, Sandy!