Sunday, April 26, 2015

Challenge #180 highlights

I was sol excited to see all the entries this week for our Anything Goes Challenge.
I loved all the scrapbooking layouts, and cards!  

Our three winners this week, are :

#10. Kelly O
#49 Jan R
#32 Billie A

Congratulations!!  Please grab your Use Your Stuff
"feature button". On the right hand side of our blog!

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of us.

And thanks again for playing last week.  Please make sure to check out this week's
Challenge by Michelle, "April Showers" ....it looks to be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Featured! Thanks so much!

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the featured winners. I truly appreciate it. Congratulations to the other featured winners. Thank you.