Sunday, February 22, 2015

Challenge #174--Sketch

Hello Friends!
Julia here...
It's time for challenge #174 and it's a sketch challenge!
If you haven't already guessed by checking out my blog, I love sketches! I use as a starting point for nearly every card or layout I create. I used to spend countless hours trying to figure out my photo and embellishment clusters/positions. But now, I just look at the sketch for inspiration and my layouts/cards come together in no time.
I've kind of been on a Pagemaps kick here lately. I print out the newest sketches every month and add them to my vast collection. When I use a Pagemaps sketch I feel like that is the first thing I pull from my stash to create a card or layout since I have them all printed out.


Pagemaps February 2015


Pagemaps--Cardmap January 2015

So go stuff diving this week and see what kind of stuff you can pull out to use on your card or layout.

We look forward to seeing what you create with one or both of these sketch's this week!!

Make sure you add your layout or card to the inlinkz below so we can come by and leave some blog love.





Great sketch, perfect to use up these chipboard hexies from Crate Paper I've been hoarding!


Amanda




2 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

Gorgeous interpretations from the DT. Lovely!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Hi Julia, even though I didn't meet the deadline for your sketch, I got really inspired by it and though about using it in my next layout using the hopscotch elements and papers from Ctmh... I will post in my blog:
http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com