Sunday, February 15, 2015

Challenge #173 - Circles


Feb 16, 2015.  Hi all, it's my turn to present the challenge and I have chosen circles.  So many ways to use them and a million things to do with them!  I've got punches, die cuts, and wooden sequins on my page, and there are so many more possibilities!  The rest of the Use Your Stuff  DT has risen to the challenge and inspired you below....
Use the linky below to show us what you'd do with circles!


 A layout celebrating spending time with my son on his birthday.


Michelle Looi - Graduation card with lots of circles on the patterned paper

Martha Lucia - Card with circles for background



Lori


Amanda - circles everywhere! Even the letter stickers for the names!




 

Renee


I used a silhouette cut to create the Circle mat under the photo and embellishments.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew - I'm seeing stars... oops - nope - it's circles... floating before my eyes!!! Hehehehe - love all the circles. Thanks for circling up gals!!! j.

Treva said...

Nice DT projects, tfs!

Electra said...

Love the samples this week!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Great challenge, I know how to attack it ;-)