Saturday, February 7, 2015

Challenge # 171 Highlights

Wow! What a wonderful bunch of entries we had for our Inspired by a Song challenge.  Many songs I was already familiar with, and many of you introduced me to some new ones--thank you!

This weeks features in no particular order are

#15 Joi  (loved all the mixed media and textures on this! )




#5 Moni (this is such a great idea and so cute! )


#3 Lynda ( I really loved how she put those ice creams on the page) 


Congratulations ladies, don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.  Thank you again to everyone who played along.  Monday, Majo will be here with her first challenge as a DT member.  See you then!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Thankyou so much for picking my card xxx

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow - Lucas the Lion and I THANK YOU soooooo sooooo much. Wow. Smiling BIG. Off to put Lucas to bed singing... In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight - do do do... XOXOXO j.