Monday, March 25, 2013

Challenge #77 - Oversized Title


This week’s challenge is to use an oversized title on your project. I know I am guilty of purchasing many of these titles for my Silhouette because I just love the look of them and then I don’t use them. 
Milena
Here’s a page I did about my daughter when she went off to work with her Dad for ‘Take Your Grade 9 to Work Day’. I love the look of the title on this page.  It just says it all.


Lynne
I read this over-sized title to mean that I should use a title that was more than the single word or two.  
While I did enlarge one word, my title is 5 words long.




I actually did two layouts for this challenge.  This time I did do an over-sized word using some chip letters I have had since 2007. 




Barb
Once again, I'm a little late to the party.


No comments: