Monday, March 18, 2013

Challenge # 76 Inspired by a Sketch

Happy Monday everyone! 
Time for a new challenge and this week we are going to use a sketch to inspire us.
The challenge is simple use the sketch any part or as a whole to inspire your project this week.

we are borrowing this sketch from Shimelle.com
if you get the chance please visit her site, she is a very inspiring crafter.

Let's see what the DT made this week.....

Joy

Milena
Love that sketch! I had a lot of fun playing with it and came up with this scrapbook page of a stormy day at the lake!!



Lynne
I have recently completely redone my living room.  The furniture finally arrived last Friday.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for fresh
coffee beans

Also visit my blog post http://torontowineeducation.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.