Monday, March 11, 2013

#75 - Our four-legged friends

Welcome to another week of Use Your Stuff challenges. This week we are going to be taking time for our four-legged friends. The challenge is all about creating a project around our animals, or using animal products.

My project was about our cat who passed away last year. He enjoyed being right there with us ... especially when someone was eating something. On this morning in particular, he was sitting up to the counter watching my son eat his breakfast.





Milena

My layout is about one of our cats, Shadow. Shadow is a very large, very sensitive cat who just loves to be carried around. My girls are more than happy to oblige.



Lynne

I do have an adorable dog, but I decided to do some photos I have taken from my back door onto my deck.  Last Spring, it looked like a Disney movie with all the critters hanging around. 


Joy

My critter is not four legged, this cute little chick is for one of my nieces.











2 comments:

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hello Everyone, I'm playing with you for the first time today and I'm thrilled to share one of my kitty cards with you all :0) I enjoyed looking at your wonderful 4 legged creations especially the kitties of course :0) Have a fabulous week!

Leigh
LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
DominoARTblog.blogspot.com - new altered game art challenges!

DonnaMundinger said...

Such sweet work by the DT. thanks for a fun challenge. xxD