Monday, January 16, 2023

#475 Inspired by a book






Welcome to the next challenge everyone!  I'm sure many of you, like me, have created a reading challenge for the new year!  Our challenge this week kinda ties in with that....we want you to be inspired by a book for this one. 

It could be the cover, the theme, it could be the title, maybe the story or one of the characters.  Be sure to tell us what book and what inspired you when you link up below ok.


Let's see how the DT was inspired by their books!


Doreen

I read 25 books in 2022
My page captures that fact as well as my 24th book read
My goal was 22 

12x12 Traditional Pocket Page layout


I’ve started collecting hiking field guides to use with my adventure buddies.  
This one is inspired by “52 hikes for 52 weeks”



I made two cards - one to represent PADDINGTON BEAR and the other, THE VELVETEEN RABBIT.


Amanda

Every year on Christmas Eve our children receive a new book and new pair of pajamas. This was my son in his first year of this tradition.




My youngest and I have a favorite book series that we started reading when he was a toddler.  I used photos of him and me since it seemed most fitting...



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: