Sunday, October 16, 2022

#467 Woodgrain / Double Trouble Collaboration Highlights

 Deanne

I really think this is an awesome layout!!! Love the colors and the pictures!! Beautiful!

#35 Jill (Take a Walk)



Doreen
This layout caught my eye! Love the cut-out design in the BG!

Helen

I thought entry 37 from Karen was just so cute and the woodgrain was a perfect background.



Thank you everyone for the amazing entries.  We appreciate each and every time you play along with us and are so glad to have you here.  Please grab your blog badges from our sidebar and display proudly on your blogs!  Way to go.  

3 comments:

Jill Rugg said...

Thanks so much for the nice words about my layout!

Karen C said...

Thanks for the Highlights pick!
Hugs,
Karen C

Cheryl Even said...

Hi Doreen. Glad you enjoyed my layout, and thanks to the team for your fun challenges. Keep them coming!