Monday, October 25, 2021

#434 - Hallowe'en or Pumpkins

 

Hey everyone!  Welcome to another fun challenge with us at Use Your Stuff.   Our theme for the next 2 weeks is Halloween or pumpkins!  This should be an easy one for you!



Let's check out what the DT has created!



Gail

A Halloween/Birthday card for a friend. 


Helen

I've made a pumpkin themed 'thank you' card using a stamp set from The Card Hut and some Stampin' Up patterned paper which I've had for a long time!

Amanda

This is a page I am finally getting to scrapping from my son's first Halloween!





Doreen
Page 2 of my 2-Page August 2021 Project Life Spread, has pumpkins as I document the start of Pumpkin Spice Season:


Renee

Card I made using a free coloring page and Copic Markers



                                                                           Julene




Some really great projects and I hope that you will play along with us too!

You have until November 6th to link below. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: