Monday, February 1, 2021

#415 Hearts







 Oh here we are into February now!  The month of love...**sigh**  

Our challenge for you is to create a project that has HEARTS into it. It could be the focal point or the embellishment but we should be able to distinctly see the hearts in your project.


Let's check out the DT projects for this fun challenge!

                                                             JULENE

I made this wedding card, or it could be anniversary card by tracing around a heart template then overlaying them on the background.


My daughter took this picture of my dog sporting some cool heart shaped sunglasses over the summer.  I thought he would be the perfect subject matter for a heart themed challenge.


I have used up some heart patterned paper from Stampin' Up that has been in my stash for quite a while along with a new stamp set that I've been wanting to try out.  Rather than a traditional Valentine card, I've made a birthday card.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: