Monday, November 30, 2020

#411 Mood Board

Christmas Mood Board | Skillshare Projects

It's a mood board challenge this month everyone!  If you have never used a mood board before the idea is to take something from the board above that inspires you and use that to create your project...just off the top of my head, we can see a variety of colors, there's Christmas, Christmas trees, reindeer, buffalo plaid, white on white, lace, wreaths, christmas baubles, bells, bows, candles, lights, presents...what do you see!  Be sure to tells us in your post what parts inspired you...

Let's look at how the DT was inspired!



I made a Christmas card from recycled materials. The white shaped background is packaging, The felt and tulle flower is made from fabric scraps and the old book paper is from a torn up book.
The washi tape ,misted green ferns and sentiment are new.


Doreen
I had a very old set of Echo Park Winter-themed stickers I never thought I'd used due to a lot of them being snow-related. Recently I came across these old photos of us in actual snow, a rarity living in Southern CA, so I decided to try and use as many of the snow-themed stickers as I could; I used almost all of them! I also used a stamp-set I had in my stash that I had never used before and an old 12x12 PP, also from Echo Park.
I'd say, I successfully "Used my Stuff" w/ this layout!


For my project, I dipped into a stash of Echo Park Christmas paper to feature pictures of my dogs wearing their Christmas sweaters (under protest).  Even though they may not have felt it, they sure did look very festive!



Monique



 Helen

 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: