Sunday, September 27, 2020

#406 Mid challenge reminder

 Hey there everyone!


Just popping in to remind you of our challenge right now with our SPORTS theme!  It can be any project that has a sports-y feel to it!


I also wanted to share some DT projects that for some reason blogger wouldn't let us upload to the original post but are just too awesome not to share!



Helen



I have lots of sports pictures to scrap but my son's 8th birthday is coming up and he wanted to go bowling so I made these quickly to use as his birthday invitations. With our COVID world he's just inviting his 3 closest friends so I didn't need many - of course I had to make one to keep so I can include it when I scrap the event!




For this challenge, I tried a box card.  This particular card uses up scraps, and when completed folds to fit an A2 envelope.






 Here's the link for the challenge, so please play along!  We can't wait to see what you create!


No comments: