Monday, December 16, 2019

Challenge #388 - It's Christmas Time!

Happy Monday!! Heather R here and it is my turn to share this week's challenge.  Hard to believe we are less than 10 days away from Christmas!  My kids are counting down.  So it seems only fitting to have a Christmas themed challenge for this week.  I have been meaning to scrap these photos of my 2 oldest that were taken back in 2017 when I surprised them right after Thanksgiving with ugly Christmas sweater shirts...



Check out the rest of the Design Team and then share your projects with us!  Happy Scrapping!


One of my Christmas cards, I'm sending out this year.


I created this Project Life page Insert of a recent outing with friends
(The 4x6 Pocket Card is a Studio Calico that I've had in my stash for 3 years):
There's a non-Christmas-related flipside that you can see on my blog, if you'd like
(just click on my name to take you there!)



Amanda

I've made a lot of Christmas cards this year as usual - I tend to mix up the designs - this is just one of many I have recently completed.


It's Christmas time at our house when I'm making Christmas Cookies


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: