Monday, October 7, 2019

Challenge #377 - Labels

Hi all

Recently I have fallen in love w/ using labels on my layouts.
Does that sound weird?

Okay, I admit it does, but hear me out...
labels can be used for more than just journaling.
They can definitely be used as a decorative element as well!
Do you always feel like you have to fill in a label?
I used to be that way, but now, with all the different varieties of labels out there, I sometimes use labels by themselves just for a pop of color!

So that is the challenge I pose to you: Use Labels on Your Project

Feel free to interpret that any way you'd like: for example, using a PP that has labels printed on it totally counts!
But lets see if you can stretch those label muscles a bit more.
::wink::


Here is what I came up with:


Doreen
I used 3 labels on this:
2 of the labels I split into 2 pieces and used a piece from each of them on
both sides of the layout; so 4 pieces total.
The 3rd label I kept intact and clustered it amongst the label pieces I used on the
right-hand side.
I ripped one of them to add texture.
- 2 page Travelers Notebook spread -


And here is what the other lovely ladies of UYS came up with:



I used just the one label for the date and place.



Use a few different Elle's Studio labels throughout my layout...


Amanda

I used three labels on mine - I cut an oval sticker label in half and used it on each side of the photo, a hexagon one for the date and a rectangle one for some journalling.





No comments: