Monday, May 20, 2019

#359 For the Moms

Hey everyone!

This week's challenge is celebrating Moms - your mom, your grandma, aunt, cousin, sister, step mom, so many different kinds of moms that we have!

Show us how you celebrate that special mom in your life!

The DT has some great projects to get you started!

Amanda

I did a simple Mother's Day card for my mom using up some old 6x6 papers and a 
couple of stamps - the flower one was recently gifted to me from my aunt. 




I used the  Echo Park "I am Mom" collection to scrapbook these pics of me and my 3 kiddos from 2015...





I was inspired to scrap these "Us-ies" (Us + Selfies) of my children and me from Mother's Day 2017. I turned my photos into black & white because the bad
lighting made the colors in the photos look awful.
I used the Mama Llama collection from Simple Stories because I love llamas and I chose to use the brown PP from the collection because brown is my favorite color! Everything else is from Elle's Studio.

I have created a layout of my daughter and granddaughter on Mother's Day of this year.



Here's a fun fold card I made for my sweet Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day.



Here's the Mother's Day card I made for my mom.  
Note: the word "Mother's" was added after I took this photo.  












You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: