Monday, March 11, 2019

Challenge #350: Stitching; Real or Faux

Hello you all, Tina your hostess here with you and this week's challenge is Stitching! It can be real stitching or it can be the faux stitching... 


This is the layout I created using faux stitching:
You can see more of my layout over at my blog. 
So lets see what the girls on the team created for this fun challenge.


Since I can't sew at all, I decided to use one of my favorite frame stamps from Darkroom Door along with the poppy, also from DRD.


Stephanie

 For my projects, I used patterned paper that featured stitching to accent pictures of my dog sleeping with her sloth stuffed animal.



I did hand stitching on my photo mat featuring my granddaughter passing her driver's test.


Karrie

My mom was a sewist so I used her machine on this page.


Amanda

I did some faux stitching to add a little extra to this layout of the dog checking out the baby's room.



Now it's your turn to try this challenge.


No comments: