Monday, February 25, 2019

Challenge # 348 Mid Challenge Reminder - Double Trouble Team Up

Hey Everyone!

Just a reminder that we are pairing up with Double Trouble Challenges for two weeks!  The original post and link up is here....


Create a magic themed project and make sure you head over to Double Trouble for their challenge to add to it, and you can be entered to win a prize on their blog!

We had some great DT projects for you last week and here are a few more to keep you going!



TAMMY
For my family, our trip to Disneyland and San Diego in 2018 was a magical time.  It was the first time that our son had seen the mouse!



Doreen
Well, this seems to be a common theme w/ us for this challenge,
but come on, how could it not?! Harry Potter IS Magic!
::smile::
I created a page of the first time my whole family entered the Magical World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, California...soon after it's Official Grand Opening
Though my son and I had been privy to a sneak peek the month prior - shhhhhh!
::wink::
I have yet to scrap that story.
***
From the Double Trouble Challenge, my tic-tac-toe items are:
Gold/Silver - Sentiment - Punch/Die Cut


Amanda

Well Disney is definitely a magical place for many but to me there is no sight more magical there than this gorgeous castle! I couldn't stop taking photos of it! From the Double Trouble blog challenge I used the line: blues, stamp, punch (hearts)



Heather R

There is nothing more magical to me than Disney...and what's more magical than Tinkerbell herself?  I opted for Thing 1 from the Double Trouble Blog Challenge and went across the bottom of the board with Die Cut/Punch, Vellum and Ribbon, with a bit of Thing 3 as well since my layout involves the most magical fairy ever! :)



No comments: