Monday, November 12, 2018

Challenge #337 - Stars

A new week, a new challenge! 
This week is all about STARS! 
Use a star or stars in some way on your project!

For mine I used a variety of hoarded stars I had to embellish this layout of my
son and I from his first Valentine's Day - 8 stars in total!



Check out what the DT came up with!

Gail

My new favourite Halloween decoration.



Doreen

A photo of our Mini Pig, Hamlet, sleeping.
This layout was very difficult to take a good photo of because of
the shiny gold stars... If you want to see just how shiny and beautiful
that BG paper is, visit my blog at: Doreena's Place

Tina

Stars for an embellishment for this fun layout while were waiting for the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame my husband took these photos of the bricks for the sidewalk

Heather R

It's probably no surprise that I have done another Disney layout...with pics of the main star himself!  There are stars scattered throughout the patterned papers as well as some larger ones I used for embellishment.


Lori

I have used star patterned paper and die cut and punched stars on my card:



No comments: