Monday, October 1, 2018

Challenge #332: Forest Frolic


Happy Fall Y'all.  Tammy here with this week's challenge...FOREST FROLIC!  Let's see your cute little forest critters, or maybe something with trees and leaves...it is a wood nymph?  Whatever you decide, we want to see it!  Be sure to link up below!  You have until 6pm MST on October 6th to link up.

Tammy 
I have been wanting to use this little die cut that was sent to me for a long time now, so it was fun to put it onto this little autumn card!




Stephanie
-For this project, I was inspired by pictures of my dogs watching a squirrel taunt them outside my dining room window.

Chris

I decided to do a fun title for the forest inspired theme featuring my and my awesome hubby.


"Forest" reminded me of falling leaves and nature, and inspired this collage.

 

Majo

I made a gift card package using wooden paper as a cover. I make many of those for the upcoming Christmas season, but this design just fits a birthday present for a friend ....



No comments: