Monday, March 19, 2018

UYS #304 On the Border

Your assignment this week should you choose to accept is:

On the Border - Use Border Punches (or decorative scissors) on your project!!

I started with a  Becky Fleck Sketch and placed the middle layer with
a series of border punched papers!
(punches by Fiskars and Martha Stewart)



The other UYS team members used some stuff too!



I used a Fiskars border punch on my layout.

Tina
I used the zigzag embossed border punch from Martha Stewart on my leaves strip along the bottom of the layout:

I used a Creative Memories wave cutter to make the "water" at the bottom of my beach page.

Amanda
I used the Creative Memories border punch system to create the scalloped borders on the left.



Do you have punches or a machine or even some ol' deco scissors?
Enter at the inlinkz below!




No comments: