Monday, July 17, 2017

Challenge #272 - Colour Splash Challenge!

Hi Peeps,

it's Majo here to "entertain" you! I'm so glad to see you here again for the current Challenge #272 - Colour Splash! 

Use ONLY Black & White plus one colour of your choice on your creation :)

You can craft anything you like, an ATC, a tag, a card or a layout or even a canvas. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with!

A little inspiration for you is my ATC using Viva Las VegasStamps for the main image, the hat and the word, Rubber Dance Stamps for the wings and some unknown manufacturer for the tiny little stars. 


Take a look at the beautiful creations from our Design team:

Gail

I used the Kaisercraft - #ME Collection for this layout.



Heather R

Pictures of my hunky hubby and I on our recent vacation. I used papers from Echo Park and DCWV as well as a mix of embellies from my stash.


Amanda

I scrapped this photo from our maternity photo shoot with baby #1! Seems so long ago!


Lori

I created a set of project life style cards using black and white with a splash of teal:




No comments: