Monday, September 23, 2013

#103 - Bring on the Heat

Hello everyone and welcome to another week on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.

This week, we are challenging you to pull out, and dust off your heat guns. It's time to get back to heat embossing. We want to see you emboss somewhere on your project.

On my layout I used by embossing powder and heat gun on the big letters in my title to make them stand out a little more.

 
 
 
Milena
I cheated a little on this challenge but I just couldn’t help myself. I’ve got this lovely card created by my super talent sister. All the images on the card are embossed and in her words “easy peasy, stamp with versa mark then embossing powder then heat and boom done!.”
 
 
 What about you? What are you going to heat emboss? Make sure you come back here to share your project with us.

No comments: