Monday, September 10, 2012

#51 - Earning your Stripes

Good morning everyone. It's Barb and it's time for another challenge. This week, because it's been a very busy time for me lately, I'm going to keep it easy. It's all about stripes. Use stripes in your project somewhere.

I use stripes (in case you haven't noticed) in almost every project I do. It's usually just a strip so it's not overwhelming. I always choose my striped paper first because that gives me an immediate colour pallet when I'm picking the papers I want to use.

In this one, there's just a small striped strip in the bottom right corner.





So, lets see you earn your stripes this week. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. Don't forget to link up your project using Mr. Linky below.


Bronwyn

It hit me just the other day that I haven't made ANY Christmas cards this year!  I usually have them half done by the end of the summer so that I am well-stocked come December.  But not so this year.  So- here it is- my first Christmas card of 2012- STRIPES included!!


Lynne

I love stripes and I tend to use them a lot too.  I also don't want to give up summer so this layout with the bright colors, reminds me of summer.  





4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andrea said...

what a lovely page the photos layout is ace and everything works so well together. You are an inspiration to novice scrappers like myself
thank you
x

Laura Love said...

I didn't see a linky but here is a link to my entry... I used strips of patterned paper to create a woven background on my page....

http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/2012/09/fall-cutie-scrapbook-page.html

Thanks for looking and awesome design team samples!

Andrea W said...

Wonderful examples! Stripes are always fun to use. Thanks for the challenge.