Monday, June 4, 2012

Challenge #37 Long Title

Happy June everyone.
This month, I am deviating a little from my monthly color challenge.  I have noticed that most use as few words as they can for a title on their layouts or cards.  So I will challenge you all to use a long title, quote or a line from your favorite song as a title on your layout or card instead.  Pull out those alpha stickers, stamps or die cut machines and have a fun.


I can't wait to see what you come up with.  

Barb here. I love how Lynne did her layout. It's so cool how you can have a long title without it dominating your layout or project. Here's mine (although I cheated a little in that it was a store-bough title.)

Bronwyn
I think this may the longest title I have EVER put on a scrapbook page!  And if you have ever been to Disney world, you know it's true!!




Joy





4 comments:

Kim said...

Fun challenge! Great inspiration by the DT'S :):)
~Kim

TeenaBugg38 said...

fun challenge!!!!

Unknown said...

Great idea with the long titles:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.