Monday, November 27, 2023

All Good Things.............



 Hey there all of our dear friends and challenge enthusiasts.  It is with a heavy heart that I am here to announce on behalf of the design team that Use Your Stuff will be closing our blog as of December 31st, 2023.

On behalf of our current Design Team and all of our team members in the past, we thank you so very very much for being with us every challenge and sharing with us your joy and love of creating.  We have been so proud to have been here to help stimulate your creativity and crafting!

We do have a challenge today and then we have a final challenge next week that will go for all of December that will co-ordinate with Double Trouble which we are super excited for!

We wish you nothing but love and joy  going forward and we look forward to still seeing many of you on your blogs and in other challenges.



10 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Oh, I'm saddened to read this. If there is any way I can help out or if any DT member want to come one of the challenge blogs I own, co-own, or manage, they just need to email me or message me through Facebook. Best wishes to everyone at UYS! --Becca S

Lorraine A said...

So sad to read this! I have really enjoyed joining in with your challenges whenever I could! This is one of my faves! I will be so sorry to see this end, but wish you all the very best of luck for the future.
Thankyou so much for all of the challenges through the years, you've been fabulouis! :-)
XXXXX

Esther Asbury said...

So sorry to see you go. I always enjoy your challenges and linking up! Best wishes to everyone on the design team.

pinky said...

So sad to read your news. Thanks so much for all the fabulous inspiration and lovely challenges. You have been much appreciated and will be missed!!

Lori Podolsky said...

I am so sorry to hear that about your blog. I wish you the best of luck! xx

The Crafty Den said...

So sorry to read that you are closing. Thank you for all the fun challenges. Good luck with your future endeavours. Hugs, Denise x

Cheryl Even said...

I am always sad when I see another crafty challenge blog close, but I understand there are seasons for all things. Wishing you all the best in whatever endeavors you are pursuing, and thanks for the fun challenges over the years.

crafty-stamper said...

So sorry to hear you are closing but wish you all well in the future.
Carol x

Anita said...

Loved playing in the challenge while it lasted--thank you for the inspiring themes and projects!! Wish you good luck for the future. xo

Julene Matthews said...

As a former DT member and often competitor I will be sad to see your challenge site go. If any of you want to join in at Archiscraps I will be pleased to see you :)
All the best for your future Ladies.