Monday, November 27, 2023

#480- Shine Bright



 Shine Bright - Use bling or something that gives off light.
You can also highlight items that give off light in real-life lamps, twinkle lights, sun, etc.

Amanda
I used some stickles on my snowflakes to give them some sparkle
 along with a gem sticker in the center of each one.


I went with some almost dried-out stickles in blue and small clear rhinestones around the star, along the top of the photos, and a larger one on the camera lens.  I also used some puffy stars as those give off light in real life


This cool light up cupcake card was taught to me by instructor, Meghann Andrew!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Treva said...

Thank you and the design team for your sharing and inspiration. So sorry to hear of the blog closing, best wishes as you continue to document treasured memories.