Monday, May 15, 2023

#484 - Use a Technique

 

Hey everyone!  Hope you had an amazing weekend!  It was Mother's Day weekend for those of us in North America, so I hope that if you are a mom, you got celebrated!

Today's challenge is technique!  Show us a project that has some kind of technique on it.  Could be stenciling, mixed media, or masking, just be sure to tell us what it is in your post ok!  

Here are some projects from our DT!

Gail

I used mixed media - metallic paint with a stencil.


Amanda

I know it's a bit early for Christmas but I'm trying to get a jump start on my cards this year! 

I used some embossing on this one!



Tammy
For this layout, I did some die-cutting as well as some edge distressing.


I embossed then dry rubber yellow ink over the embossed area.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter