Friday, May 19, 2023

#482 Layers Highlights

 Thanks for showing us all your layered projects and let me tell you we most certainly enjoyed them

Here are some staff highlights in no particular order.


Haven:  I picked #56 Esther 
I love the mixed media of stamping, paper, lace, and ribbon all combine for this fabulous card

I also picked #49 Brandi Jo as my favorite crafting is scrapbooking and I really like all the paper layers added to her layout 

And for my last pick I selected a layered craft item made by




Gail: I chose this one - #2 Esther - I love the nautical look!

 


Thanks for playing along everyone and be sure to check out our next challenge!
Featured artists make sure to grab your badge from the sidebar. 

3 comments:

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my make as one of your Featured! Thank you so much!! Congrats to the other Featured crafters.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Wow! I'm so honored to have two of my cards chosen as your top picks! Thank you!!

التاج المثالى said...


شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف