Monday, December 6, 2021

#437 Plaid

 Hey everyone!

Welcome to our first challenge for December!  Our theme over the next 2 weeks is a bit of tangent one...we'd like to see plaid on your project.





  We know that for Christmas, there is a lot of buffalo plaid going on  right now, but any kind of plaid would work.  It could be ribbon, your DP, an embellishment, whatever works for you!


Check out what the DT has created for you!  


Helen here with my plaid inspiration card.  I love plaid and gingham papers so this was the perfect challenge for me! 

I used some plaid paper I've had in my stash for a few years combined with kraft and green card and a simple punched tree and stamped sentiment.


For my project, I used plaid paper to highlight a favorite picture I took of my husband, daughter, and dog on Christmas Day.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: