Monday, November 22, 2021

#436 Thanksgiving/Grateful

 




Thanksgiving will soon be approaching for our friends in the USA (in Canada we celebrate in October), so our theme this go round is to create a project highlighting thanksgiving or being grateful!

Be sure to link up below and check out all these great projects from our DT!

Gail



Heather R

I didn't necessarily go the traditional route as far as Thanksgiving goes, but I am truly grateful for the man I married and the life we share...


Helen

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK so instead I decided to celebrate gratefulness for friendship instead.



This week before the pen in my A5 Wide planner is all about Thanksgiving since I am hosting at my house.  







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: