Monday, August 16, 2021

#429 Water/Beach

 





Happy Summer everyone!  We are happy to bring you this week's challenge!  Let's see all those BEACH OR WATER projects.... could be a trip to a beach, an ocean cruise, maybe its a beachy card...whatever you create we want to see it!


Look at what the DT has for you!


Gail

For a closer look at each card, check out my blog.  




Doreen

Hamlet bobbing for raisins in his pool.
My way of helping him cool off.
I also sprayed him w/ the hose, which is not something he would let
me do if he wasn't otherwise occupied w/ food.

6x8 Traditional Paper Layout





I have used a topper from Making Cards magazine to make my card.  It reminds me of a village in Cornwall and childhood holidays spent with my grandparents.


Amanda

My husband and kids checking out the water at the North Shore - from our trip to Hawaii in 2019.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: