Monday, August 2, 2021

#428 Inspired by Real Life

 






So today's challenge is a bit of a challenge!  Our theme is INSPIRED BY REAL LIFE.    We want you create a project that is inspired by something in your life...maybe a person, a place, a thing, an event, a hobby ...something that's important to your life!

Here's what the DT has created to get you started!

I was inspired by my daughter's current "real life" situation as an intern in Washington DC.  She is living her best life in this picture, and I wanted to capture it for this project.

I am inspired to try to capture as many LOVE signs 
as we possibly can with our Granddaughters.
Let the adventures begin 

I was inspired by when we built out house.Much of it was done by my husband and his boss so we could save money.This layout shows them working.










You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: